There are close links between St Peter’s Church in the village and the school.
The church is represented on the Governing Body by Reverend Anna Sorensen and regular visits are made to lead School Worship. Children visit the Church several times a year to take part in their own Harvest Festival, Christingle and Easter Services.
You can find messages and notices from Reverend Anna to download at the bottom of this page.
The church of St Peter dates back to Norman times. Some parts of the church appear to be of Anglo-Saxon origin. The building dates back to at least 1380. In the 17th century, part of the church was demolished and rebuilt by the vicar of the time, Reverend Francis Furlong, because dry rot was discovered in the walls.
The ecclesiastical parish is part of The North Beltisloe Group of parishes in the Deanery of Beltisloe in the Diocese of Lincoln.
Please see a copy of the Service Pattern below.
Each year Ropsley Church, The Parish Council and The School jointly award a shield in recognition of services to our community.Our Community Award