Part time 0.8 (four days but could become full-time)
Commencing September 2018
The Governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and creative teacher to join our hardworking, professional and supportive team.
This position is suitable for experienced teachers who have a real passion for and experience of teaching within an EYFS setting. We are looking for an excellent practitioner who:
- is positive and enthusiastic;
- is ambitious and would relish an opportunity to join the SLT.
- has high expectations and is reflective about their teaching;
- wants to raise standards through an exciting, creative and stimulating curriculum; and
- is able to form positive relationships with children, parents and colleagues.
We can offer:
- happy, enthusiastic and eager children;
- welcoming, supportive and conscientious staff;
- the support of the leadership team and governors, who want the very best for pupils and staff; and
- a commitment to professional development.
If you are interested in this position and would like to arrange a visit then please telephone to make an appointment. Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
Ropsley CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people and this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
To receive an application pack or to arrange a visit please contact us on 01476 585379 or email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 20th April 2018