We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, conscientious and self-motivated person who would like to provide a key role in maintaining our school site, to ensure a welcoming and safe environment for the whole school community.
Duties will include:
• Lock and unlock the school and carry out security checks on the building
• Carry out statutory checks and help maintain Health and Safety records
• Some light maintenance of the school building
• Monitor site stock and order supplies
• Cleaning alongside our current cleaner
• Willingness to attend training courses including Health and Safety
Previous experience not necessary as training will be provided. The successful candidate will be required to act as a key holder.
Closing Date 2nd November 2020